How can I check the hard disk space available on my OSN Plus HD Box?
Your memory space on your box is there for lots of reason, including to record your entertainment, save bought movies, faster processing time, create favorite lists etc...basically to customize your viewing experience. To check free hard disk space, please follow the following steps:
- Press the Playlist button on your remote and check the status bar which shows the percentage of Free Disk Space.
- For Advance Hard Disk setup:
- Press the Menu button on your remote control, select settings and press OK.
- Select User Preferences and press OK.
- Enter the Pin Code [the default pin code is 0000] and then press submit to confirm.
- Use the Up and Down arrow buttons to scroll down and select Recording Setup.
- Under Disk Space Mode you will find three options: Select Warning if you want to receive alerts about the amount of hard disk space you have left. Select Manual if you do not want to receive any notifications. Select Auto Delete if you want your box to delete unlocked items to free up disk space.
- Make your selection using the left and right arrow buttons.
- Press the blue button on your remote control unit to confirm.
There's a newer, smarter software update for your STB
– coming soon to all OSN HD Plus & Wi-Fi boxes.
You love content and convenience! This would mean more downloads, more purchases, favorites and recordings, which makes managing your OSN box disk space very important. To keep track of your free disk space, please follow the steps below,
• Press the 'Playlist' button on your OSN remote and check the status bar which shows the percentage of Free Disk Space available after your downloads, recordings and more.
• For an Advance Disk Space setup, please follow the steps below,
1. Press 'Menu' on your OSN remote and select 'Settings'.
2. Select 'User Preference', enter the Pin Code (default PIN is 0000) and press OK.
3. Scroll down using the arrow buttons, select 'Recording Setup' and Press 'OK'
4. Go to Disk Space Mode and find three options:
a. Warning - Select this to receive alerts on how much disk space are you left with.
b. Manual - Select this if you wish to receive no alerts regarding your disk space.
c. Auto Delete - Select this if you want the OSN box to automatically delete unlocked items on your playlist.
5. Make your selection using the left and right arrow buttons.
7. Press the blue button to confirm.