Enabling safe-viewing for your family is very simple on your OSN box. Simply, follow the steps below to activate Parental Control:
1- Press 'Menu' on your OSN remote and select 'Settings'. 2- Select 'Parental Control', enter the PIN Code (default is '0000'), and press 'OK'. 3- Select 'Set Ratings' and choose the parental rating you wish to allow for viewing. 4- Press on the blue button on your OSN remote and enter the PIN code (default is '0000'), to apply your new changes.
You may also choose to block up to 100 channels as per your convenience.
Adjusting Parental control can be done by following the below steps:
Go to Menu on your remote control.
Select Parental Control.
Enter Pin Code 0000.
Choose Set Rating and choose the parental rating that should be allowed for viewing.
To set the parental control on the channels, please follow the below steps:
1. Go to 'Home' by pressing the Home button on the remote control.
2. Navigate to the sub-menu at the upper right corner and click on the settings
3. Select "Parental Control" and press OK.
4. Enter the Pin Code (default pin code is "0000") and press OK.
5. From here you can change pin, viewing restrictions and locked channels.