How can I set up my preferred language in my OSN box?
To choose the language for the OSNtv Box, please follow these steps:
Press the Home button on your remote control.
Navigate to the sub-menu at the upper right corner and click SETTINGS.
Select "Device Settings" and press OK.
You will land on the "Audio & Subtitles" page.
You can choose the preferred language for the interface.
To setup the Language on your box, please follow the following steps:
Go to Menu.
Go to User Preferences.
Enter Pin code.
Choose Language setup.
Change the menu language, audio language and subtitle language as desired.
You can choose to watch your favorite movies and series in your preferred language with your OSN box. Simply, follow the steps below to set up your language preference,
1. Press 'Menu' on your OSN remote and select 'Settings'
2. Go to 'User Preferences' and enter the PIN code and press 'OK'.
3. Select 'Language & Subtitle'
4. Set up your menu language, audio language and subtitle language as you prefer.
5. After selecting your language preferences, press the blue button on your OSN remote and enter the PIN code to save changes, and enjoy TV the way you wish.