How to use the remote control unit for OSNtv?
The OSNtv remote control unit is paired through Bluetooth and can be used to perform multiple functions in OSNtv. The OSNtv RCU has the following buttons and functions:
1. Power Button: It is pressed to switch on or off the OSNtv.
2. Source Button: It is pressed to change and select the input source for the screen.
3. D-Pad Buttons: Left, Right, Up, and Down buttons could be used for navigation.
4. OK Button: It is pressed for selection.
5. Back Button: It is pressed to go back to the previous screen or state.
6. Home Button: It is pressed to land the user on the HOME screen of OSNtv launcher.
7. LiveTV button: This button can be used as a shortcut for LiveTV i.e. upon pressing this button, the user can go directly to LiveTV mode from any app.
8. Volume Buttons: These could be used to increase, decrease, or mute volume.
9. Google Assistant Button: It is pressed to search content across all apps through voice search.
10. Channels Up and Down Buttons: These could be used to switch channels.
11. Search Button: It is pressed to search for content within OSNtv.
12. Options Button: It is pressed to expand and view more options.
13. Numeric Buttons: These could be used to directly go to a specific satellite channel in LiveTV.