How can I schedule recordings for Free-To-Air channels?
You can record on free to air through Time-based recording! Please follow the below steps:
- Press the Playlist button on your remote control unit.
- Press the Green button on your remote for Time-based recording option.
- Enter the channel number using the numeric buttons on your remote control.
- Set up the Frequency, Start time and the Duration of the session.
- Press OK.
There's a newer, smarter software update for your STB
– coming soon to all OSN HD Plus & Wi-Fi boxes.
You can schedule future recordings on your OSN box following the steps below,
1. Tune in to the FTA channel which you'd like to record.
2. Press the blue button on your OSN remote.
3. Select channel number, day of recording, its start time, duration and recording frequency.
4. Now, press 'Set Recording'
You're done! But, what does your Recording frequency mean?
Once: Record the selected channel based on the entered day, time and duration just for that day only.
Daily: Record the selected channel based on the time and duration instructions, every day.
Weekly: Record the selected channel based on the time and duration instructions, every week on that day.