I am seeing a black screen when I try to watch any OSN Channel. What should I do?
If you are getting "No Signal," make sure your TV is tuned to the correct source and that the HDMI cable is not damaged and is properly connected. If you are still seeing a blank screen, follow the steps below:
1. Unplug your OSNtv box’s power cable.
2. Check the HDMI/video cables between your OSN box and your screen (unplug/re-plug).
3. Plug the power cable back in.
4. Change the TV source/input by pressing the source/input button on your TV remote control (TV/AV button for certain televisions).
5. If you have a non-direct connection between your OSN box and your screen, such as a home theater, DVD player, etc., make sure the intermediate device is turned on and tuned to the correct source/input (please refer to your device manual).
6. Connect your OSN box to your television directly.
If the problem persists, please contact your local customer service center and they will walk you through the necessary steps.
If you are receiving "No Signal" then check the TV if tuned to the correct source and check if HDMI cable is not damaged and properly connected. If you are still facing a blank screen, follow the below instructions:
Connect the RCA cable then change TV source to AV.
Go to ""Installation Setup"".
Select ""HD Setup"" to adjust the resolution.
Change resolution to 720p.
Disconnect the RCA and connect back the HDMI cable.
Change TV source back to HDMI.
Incase HD channels cannot be viewed: Unplug and re-plug IRD from power supply then switch HDMI ends and connect the box to the TV.