I can’t view my OSN channels and I’m currently only getting a blank/blue screen. What should I do?
If a black or blue screen persists on your TV, then attempt the following:
- Unplug your set top box’s power cord.
- Check the HDMI/video cables between your OSN box and your screen (unplug/re-plug).
- Plug the power cord back in.
- Change the TV source/input by pressing the source/input button on your TV remote control (TV/AV button for certain televisions).
- In the case of a non-direct connection between your OSN box and your screen – such as through a home theatre, DVD, etc. – make sure that the intermediate device is on and tuned to a correct source/input (please refer to your device manual).
- Try connecting your OSN box directly to your television.
If this doesn’t work, please contact your local customer care center for help.