I can’t view my OSN channels and I’m currently only getting a blank/blue screen. What should I do?
If a black or blue screen persists on your TV, then attempt the following:
1. Unplug your OSNtv box’s power cable.
2. Check the HDMI/video cables between your OSN box and your screen (unplug/re-plug).
3. Plug the power cable back in.
4. Change the TV source/input by pressing the source/input button on your TV remote control (TV/AV button for certain televisions).
5. In the case of a non-direct connection between your OSN box and your screen – such as through a home theatre, DVD, etc. – make sure that the intermediate device is on and tuned to a correct source/input (please refer to your device manual).
6. Try connecting your OSN box directly to your television.
If the issue still persits, kindly contact your local customer care center and they'll walk you through the necessary procedure.