Yes, it does. To sort your channels, go to "Menu" on your remote control, then select "Channel List", then select "organize" by pressing the yellow button then choose "Alphabetical."
Articles in this section
- How can I create a favorites list on my box?
- How many channels can I save on each favorite list?
- How can I set up my preferred language in my OSN box?
- How can I add/remove subtitles?
- How can I scan to add missing channels?
- How do I connect my OSN Plus HD box to the Internet with the Wi-Fi dongle?
- How can I set parental control on my channels?
- How can I check the hard disk space available on my OSN Plus HD Box?
- What’s the difference between the various OSN boxes?
- What can I do with the OSN Plus HD box?