Your memory space on your box is there for lots of reason, including to record your entertainment, save bought movies, faster processing time, create favorite lists etc...basically to customize your viewing experience. To check free hard disk space, please follow the following steps:
- Press the Playlist button on your remote and check the status bar which shows the percentage of Free Disk Space.
- For Advance Hard Disk setup:
- Press the Menu button on your remote control, select settings and press OK.
- Select User Preferences and press OK.
- Enter the Pin Code [the default pin code is 0000] and then press submit to confirm.
- Use the Up and Down arrow buttons to scroll down and select Recording Setup.
- Under Disk Space Mode you will find three options: Select Warning if you want to receive alerts about the amount of hard disk space you have left. Select Manual if you do not want to receive any notifications. Select Auto Delete if you want your box to delete unlocked items to free up disk space.
- Make your selection using the left and right arrow buttons.
- Press the blue button on your remote control unit to confirm.