Unfortunately, you cannot. Your settings are linked to the type of LNB that you have installed.
Articles in this section
- Why do channels experience a short power outage in the afternoons during March and October?
- What can I do in the case of bad weather?
- I live in a building with OSN. Why are a few of my channels not working?
- Why do I get a black screen when I try to watch the downloaded content on my OSN Plus HD box?
- The picture on my TV keeps flickering. What should I do?
- I received the following error message "Your receiver is unable to receive a signal". What should I do?
- I can’t view my OSN channels and I’m currently only getting a blank/blue screen. What should I do?
- I am seeing a black screen when I try to watch any OSN Channel. What should I do?
- How do I send refresh signals to my OSN smartcard?
- How do I report a fault with my dish/box/remote/etc.?