If there are strong winds or heavy rain in your area, images may appear fuzzy. In certain cases, you may lose your TV connection altogether. If this happens, you will get a technical problem message. However, if you use an OSN DVR HD box or an OSN Plus HD box you will still have access to OSN On Demand as well as all of your recorded content. But in all cases, you may need to wait till the bad weather has subdued.
Articles in this section
- Why do channels experience a short power outage in the afternoons during March and October?
- What can I do in the case of bad weather?
- I live in a building with OSN. Why are a few of my channels not working?
- Why do I get a black screen when I try to watch the downloaded content on my OSN Plus HD box?
- The picture on my TV keeps flickering. What should I do?
- I received the following error message "Your receiver is unable to receive a signal". What should I do?
- I can’t view my OSN channels and I’m currently only getting a blank/blue screen. What should I do?
- I am seeing a black screen when I try to watch any OSN Channel. What should I do?
- How do I send refresh signals to my OSN smartcard?
- How do I report a fault with my dish/box/remote/etc.?