Yes, of course! Tune in to the channel you wish to record and press R, to record another channel at the same time switch to that channel and press R. Please note, while recording both channels you will have to remain tuned in to one of the channels and cannot tune in to a third channel.
Articles in this section
- How can I record from live TV?
- How do I record an entire series?
- How can I schedule recordings for Free-To-Air channels?
- How can I schedule future recordings on my TV?
- How many movies or series can I download at a time?
- How do I lock content on my Playlist?
- How do l delete content on my Playlist?
- Why are my downloads very slow?
- Where can I find my recorded items and my Playlist?
- Where can I find my downloaded/purchased content on my OSN box?