Your OSN box allows you to record LIVE TV channels, including your favorite FTA channels, to watch later. All you have to do is, tune in to the channel, and select the program you'd like to record, and hit 'R' on your remote. To stop the recording, hit 'R' again. Now, you can watch it whenever you like.
Articles in this section
- How can I record from live TV?
- How do I record an entire series?
- How can I schedule recordings for Free-To-Air channels?
- How can I schedule future recordings on my TV?
- How many movies or series can I download at a time?
- How do I lock content on my Playlist?
- How do l delete content on my Playlist?
- Why are my downloads very slow?
- Where can I find my recorded items and my Playlist?
- Where can I find my downloaded/purchased content on my OSN box?