To perform a free scan, follow the below steps:
- Go to Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Choose System setup.
- Enter Pin code (0000).
- Choose Free Scan.
- Choose Satellite Scan.
- To start automatic scanning, press the green button on your remote control.
- For manual scanning choose the satellite, then change 'Transponder' to "USER" and enter the frequency parameters.
- On your remote, press the "Blue" button to scan. 10) Press the same button again to add the channels.
***Note: Channels will be added starting from 1001.
There's a newer, smarter software update for your STB
– coming soon to all OSN HD Plus & Wi-Fi boxes.
To scan and add satellite channels, please follow the steps below,
1. Press 'Menu' on your OSN remote and select 'Settings'.
2. Select 'System Setup', enter the PIN code (default is "0000"), and press 'OK'.
3. Select 'Satellite Scan' (FTA Channels)
4. Press the green button on your OSN remote to start automatic scanning. A pop up message will appear, select 'Yes'.
5. If you prefer manual scanning, choose the satellite, then change 'Transponder' to 'USER' and then enter the frequency parameters. A pop up message will appear, select 'Yes' to proceed.
6. Press the blue button to run the scan, and then press it again to add the channels.
Note: Channels will be added, starting from 1001.
You can delete FTA channels by following the same steps but on step 3, select 'Delete FTA' instead of 'Satellite Scan'. Then select the channels you want to delete and press the blue button on your OSN remote to delete.