No, you don’t. However, you do have a certain period of time to download them all so please make sure you download your content within your "Download Window."
Articles in this section
- Who can access OSN Store?
- How do I purchase and download titles to my OSN box?
- What type of titles can be bought on OSN Store?
- Where can I find view a list of all my purchases from OSN Store?
- I’ve just bought a box set of 10 episodes. Do I have to download all of them today?
- Will my “Buy & Keep” content expire on OSN Store?
- What is the difference between Buy & Keep titles and rented titles on OSN Store?
- I pre-ordered a movie but I can’t watch it. What should I do?
- My purchased content was accidently deleted. Do I need to pay for it again?
- Do I lose my purchases if I switch OSN boxes?