No you don't. If you are still within your Download Window time-period, you can download it again. If your Download Window has expired, call your local customer care center and they’ll help you download your content again.
Articles in this section
- What is OSN Store?
- Who can access OSN Store?
- How do I purchase and download titles to my OSN box?
- What type of titles can be bought on OSN Store?
- Where can I find view a list of all my purchases from OSN Store?
- I’ve just bought a box set of 10 episodes. Do I have to download all of them today?
- Will my “Buy & Keep” content expire on OSN Store?
- What is the difference between Buy & Keep titles and rented titles on OSN Store?
- I pre-ordered a movie but I can’t watch it. What should I do?
- My purchased content was accidently deleted. Do I need to pay for it again?