Since the introduction of value added tax into a country, VAT registered companies add and charge VAT to the value of services and goods they sell. At the end of tax period, the VAT registered companies remit the amount to the tax authorities and take the difference between the VAT collected from their customers and the VAT paid to their suppliers.
Articles in this section
- Does VAT apply to me?
- How much VAT will I be paying?
- How will VAT affect my subscription?
- What additional products/services will be affected by VAT?
- Do I get charged VAT every time I add a pack?
- Will I get charged VAT using pay-per-view content?
- What is VAT and how does it work?
- Where can I get my VAT invoice from?
- There is a problem with the VAT I’ve been charged, what should I do?
- How do you determine where I live to decide what VAT percentage to charge?