If you are receiving "No Signal" then check the TV if tuned to the correct source and check if HDMI cable is not damaged and properly connected. If you are still facing a blank screen, follow the below instructions:
- Connect the RCA cable then change TV source to AV.
- Go to ""Installation Setup"".
- Select ""HD Setup"" to adjust the resolution.
- Change resolution to 720p.
- Disconnect the RCA and connect back the HDMI cable.
- Change TV source back to HDMI. Incase HD channels cannot be viewed: Unplug and re-plug IRD from power supply then switch HDMI ends and connect the box to the TV.