Yes, of course! As long as the channel is listed on our On-Screen TV Guide, then you can record it at no extra cost. You can also use Time Based Recording to record your content.
Articles in this section
- How can I record from live TV?
- How do I record an entire series?
- How can I schedule recordings for Free-To-Air channels?
- How can I schedule future recordings on my TV?
- How many movies or series can I download at a time?
- How do I lock content on my Playlist?
- How do l delete content on my Playlist?
- Why are my downloads very slow?
- Where can I find my recorded items and my Playlist?
- Where can I find my downloaded/purchased content on my OSN box?