OSN STREAMING App is available to watch anytime, anywhere on your mobile, desktop, laptop, Smart TVs and more. Read this article to find out how many devices you can register you OSN STREAMING account on, and how to manage them.
- How many devices can I register OSN STREAMING App on?
- How many devices can I watch OSN STREAMING App on concurrently?
- What devices does OSN STREAMING App support?
- How do I add/remove devices?
Q. How many devices can I register OSN STREAMING on?
You can register a maximum of 5 devices at anytime on one OSN STREAMING account. Devices are tied in with the account for 30 days, after which you can remove the device you no longer use and register a new one.
NOTE: that consumption via browsers or casting via a Chromecast device will no longer contribute as part of your registered devices.
Q. How many devices can I watch OSN STREAMING on at the same time?
You can watch OSN STREAMING on 2 devices at the same time.
Q. What devices does OSN STREAMING App support?
You can watch OSN STREAMING on:
- 2015 onward models of Samsung Smart TVs operating on Tizen OS
- LG Smart TV’s 2015 onward operating on WebOS 2.0+
- All Android TVs (Version 8.0 and above) that have Google Play Store
- Apple TV 4th Gen & 4K
NOTE: You can visit our Using OSN STREAMING on Smart TVs article to find out more about watching OSN STREAMING on Samsung and LG Smart TVs
Q. How do I add/remove devices?
- Go to your My Account page
- Hit the Settings tab
- Scroll down to the My Devices section
- Click the Remove button next to the device
NOTE: You can only remove a device once is has been registered for 30 days. The first five devices you use to watch OSN STREAMING will be automatically registered to your account.