Want to stop the little ones watching stuff they shouldn't? Read this article to understand how to activate Parental Controls and choose the age settings that you would like to enable on your account.
- Go to Settings
- Click on Manage Profiles
- Add or choose a profile you want to edit
- Set the parental restriction for each profile as you desire from the following options:
- FAM – Suitable for toddlers and little kids
- PG (Parental Guidance) – Suitable for the older kids
- 15 – Suitable for Teens
- 18 – Only suitable for adults
- You can also create a kids profile which will automatically only show content that is suitable for the little ones
- Your account password will be required to get out of the Kids Profile
Profiles with parental restrictions will only be able to see content that match the chosen parental rating.