OSN STREAMING can be cast through your Chromecast device. Read this article to find out all the details on how to connect your Chromecast device to OSN STREAMING and watch.
- How do I cast OSN STREAMING via Chromecast?
- What devices does OSN STREAMING support in order to cast via Chromecast?
- What subtitle and audio features are available if I stream OSN STREAMING via Chromecast?
Q. How do I cast OSN STREAMING via Chromecast?
Casting OSN STREAMING via Chromecast is simple. Make sure you have your Chromecast connected to your TV and Wi-Fi. Once this is done, open the OSN STREAMING app, sign in to your account and follow the steps below:
- Click on the CAST icon within your OSN STREAMING app
- Tap on the name of your Chromecast device that shows up on your screen to connect your OSN STREAMING app to Chromecast
- Select the show, movie or Live TV channel you’d like to watch
- Press play and enjoy watching
- The device you are accessing the OSN STREAMING app through should also be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- You can continue to use your device to control the settings, fast forward, rewind or hit play/pause as you stream.
Q. What devices does OSN STREAMING support in order to cast via Chromecast?
OSN STREAMING on Chromecast is supported via the app on below devices:
- Compatible with iOS 11.0 or later iPhones and iPads.
- Compatible with Wi-Fi enabled Android 7 or later smartphones and tablets.
NOTE: You must have the latest OSN STREAMING app installed in order to stream via Chromecast.
Q. What subtitle and audio features are available if I cast OSN STREAMING via Chromecast?
All subtitle and audio features that are available on the OSN STREAMING app will be available when you stream via Chromecast. You can control the features directly through your OSN STREAMING app.